9.08.2010

Welcome

Welcome to Eleventh and Twelfth!

So much goes on here on the eleventh floor and the Twelfth street girls and I want to invite you to be part of it.

I want to share what inspires me, what makes me laugh, the fascinating and fun objects I find, my random encounters, the outfits the Twelfth street girls wear, the food and music I love, etc. And I want to hear your ideas and see the amazing, beautiful ways you create your own style in my designs.

Looking Forward,

Cynthia and the Twelfth Street Team

1 comment:

  1. i love it honey... T is growing right in front of our eyes... it's such an amazing thing to see coo'ki grow with schooling, words, songs, dance, skills, memory, more songs, personality & most of all,,, LOVE.... we love you T.... daddy! fyi... i dig the patterns & the art. your eye is a clear target for great vision of beauty..

    ReplyDelete

Followers